Friday, June 4, 2010

Gluten vs Non Gluten

I see my food allergies as more than what they are.
I think it is my need to overdo things. Let me explain.
When something is gluten free, I will eat more of it. Cupcake, bread etc.
When it includes gluten. Because of the affect I know it has on me, I avoid it, or if I cheat I have it once in a while.
So wouldn't I be healthier if I just avoided the sugar filled gluten free products and stuck with cheating once in a while?

probably...

But I have this sugar addiction that I can't give up and to me abusing gluten free foods is like abusing pot. And cheating once in a while is like doing the occasional rec drug. Make sense?

So the best thing to do would be to do none of it. OR to stop gluten free consumption all together and cheat once in a while.

Because I sort of think my body runs on sugar, not oxygen.

that was kind of annoying wasn't it.

1 comment:

  1. hehehehhehe i didnt know where to write it but i love the you spit in my eye i spit on your face quote hehehehehehehehehehehe

    ReplyDelete