Saturday, June 5, 2010

Not paying attention on the subway doesn't mean you're a new yorker, it means you're not.

Screw me. I suck. And instead of making it somewhere in 10 minutes. It is taking me an HOUR!!

Lesson learned? Stop playing with blackberry.

Time on public transport should be used to people watch. Get inspiration. Eyes up, on the stops and during transit you can be nosy and snoop in on peoples lives and personalities.

And great, yet another train that passes that is not mine.

Everyone keeps leaning over the yellow line to see if the train is coming. I do it too. Why? I don't know. It surely doesn't make it go faster.

Now I'm happy, someone next to me decided to start singing.

I hate you mta.

1 comment:

  1. i totally agree with this..
    i always lean over the "do not cross" line! why? not because i think im a bad ass, and only I CAN cross it... but i need to know.. i need to be the first one who realizes the train is coming...
    why do we have that urge? what makes the difference?
    screw mta?.... screw ratp.

    lara

    ReplyDelete